Tanya R. Kennedy '85 Associate Justice, Appellate Division, First Department
Lifelong ties: "I developed relationships with faculty and fellow students at Tech that I still have today. It gives me a sense of joy and fulfillment."
Konrad Hayashi '73 Preventive Medicine Physician, Medical Director, at U.S. Department of the Army
Fighting COVID: Throughout the pandemic Dr. Hayashi served on Covid duty, screening arriving civilian air passengers in Seattle and later overseeing mass vaccinations of soldiers in Georgia.
Rebecca Ramnauth '17 Ph.D. student, Yale University Social Robotics Lab
It started at Tech: “My introduction to robotics and mechatronics was through the robotics team.”
Maurice Ashley '83
Maurice is not only the first African-American Chess Grandmaster, he is also a three-time national championship coach, author, ESPN commentator, iPhone app designer, puzzle inventor and motivational speaker.
- All Profiles
- Hall of Fame
- Technite Profiles
- Titans of Tech
“KEEPING IT 100,” a special-edition collection by Michelle Cadore ‘02
Michelle Cadore ‘02 commemorates Brooklyn Tech’s momentous Centennial 2022-2023 milestone with “KEEPING IT 100,” a special-edition collection.more
Richard S. Abramson ’63
Richard S. Abramson ’63 Richard S. Abramson ’63 was Senior Vice President and Senior Managing Director of AllianceBernstein for 37 years. He passed away in 2016 after a battle with multiple myeloma. He was President of The Washington Institute for Near East Policy and served on the investment committees of…more
David H. Abramson, MD ’61
David H. Abramson, MD ’61 David H. Abramson, MD ’61 is an eye surgeon specializing in eye cancer who is the founding Chief of the Ophthalmic Oncology Service at Memorial Sloan Kettering, where he is Professor of Surgery, Pediatrics and Radiation Oncology, and Professor of Ophthalmology at Weill/Cornell Medical School….more
Allan L. Abramson, MD ’58
Allan L. Abramson, MD ’58 Allan L. Abramson, MD ’58 is a board certified otolaryngologist who currently is in his 50th year of practice at Long Island Jewish Medical Center. He also serves as Professor at the Donald and Barbara Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell. In 1975, he established…more
Jack Abramson ’32
Jack Abramson ’32 Jack Abramson ’32 was a New York garment manufacturer who was also a member of the United States Olympic Swimming Committee for 30 years. He was Assistant to the Chairman of Diamonds Run Ltd., a Manhattan-based dressmaker. From 1936 to 1963, he was President of Diamond Tea…more
Eric Edwards ’65 Opens New African Art Museum in NYC
Technite Eric Edwards ’65 opens a new African Art Museum in New York City.more
The Distinguished Alumni Award recognizes alumni who have achieved high levels of excellence in their career fields or academic area and have in some way given back to the community (either the Tech community or other aspects of society).
- Anthony S. Bartolomeo , P.E. '70 - President and CEO, Pennoni Associates Inc. and Chairman of the World Trade Center of Greater Philadelphia, who has more than 30 years experience in environmental engineering
- John di Domenico ’69– noted architect responsible for numerous high profile city projects
- Kimberley “Kim” Coles '80 – American actress, comedian and author who has starred in an impressive catalogue of television shows, written a book and started a national empowerment program, G.I.F.T.S. where she uses comedy and inspiration to help people learn about their own unique qualities.
- Ken Daly ’84 – President, National Grid
- Arlene Isaacs ’76 –Senior Vice President at Moody’s Investors Service
- Tanya Kennedy ’85 – Associate Justice, Appellate Division, First Department
- Lionel Marks '49 - An accomplished attorney who was one of the founders of the Brooklyn Tech Alumni Foundation and served as it legal counsel for over a decade
- Sam Schwartz ’65– leading transportation engineer; NYC’s authority on urban infrastructure, traffic safety and transportation systems
- George L. Van Amson ’70 –Managing Director in the Institutional Equity Division - Sales and Trading, Management, Morgan Stanley